GDPR in a Box contains templates and guidances to help you become GDPR compliant. We’ve summarised the GDPR into the essentials you really need. This Solution aims to provide you with both the knowledge and the practical instruction needed to make your organization GDPR compliant.
Why GDPR in a Box?
GDPR in a Box allows you to take actions towards GDPR compliance on your own, with your own employees and at your own pace.
Feedback of our customers is unanimous:
“The manuals have made the difference for us. This way we where able to do a lot by ourselves.”
“Being able to handle this on our own, made a difference in both time and budget for our organisation.”
“You can start on your own and when you are stuck, the helpdesk tickets get you back on track.”
What is in the Box?
The package contains the following materials:
- Road to GDPR compliance document
- Project kick-off and/or awareness powerpoint presentation
- GDPR project plan
- Records of processing activities template
- How to fill in / update the records of processing activities guide
- Legal minimum retention periods document
- Accountability framework
- Handling data subjects requests guide
- How to select a processor document
- Advice on creating a workplace culture of data protection
- Pre DPIA Assessment
- Information security incident & personal data breach management procedure
- 3 Helpdesk credits that you can use for various questions
- 1 ELearning trial license for awareness sessions
- 1 Webcamcover
“Privacy is important for all of us.
Your customers deserve to be served by a company that respects their personal data.”